Dragonlink

Is it possible to use dragon link with solo?
Not without out totally re-working the Solo. IT uses WiFi for control and does not have a traditional receiver to replace.

Is it possible to extend the range of the solo to make it into a search and rescue drone? What is the furthest recorded distance for the solo while maintaining live view and full control of the aircraft. Just wondering if this system can be used for SAR operations.

Is it possible to extend the range of the solo to make it into a search and rescue drone? What is the furthest recorded distance for the solo while maintaining live view and full control of the aircraft. Just wondering if this system can be used for SAR operations.
I believe I saw somewhere that 3.3 miles was achieved with the FPVLR antenna, and 1.5 miles on the stock antenna. Other may know of greater distances, no official records anywhere just screenshots from some that have achieved those distances.

I would think for effective SAR operations you would use something that could go several miles out, cover lots of area, and stay in the air for hours at a time.
RESCUE%20DRONE_1446845965883_26378979_ver1.0_640_480.png

Yeah you're right, solo is just pretty much a park flyer - very limited capability. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44