Don't hit the metal structure!!!!

Reaction score
Okay my first crash, I broke all my props and lost this?

What is this called and how can I get a replacement? Can a just replace the plastic cover or is it worst then it looks?

Sorry I'm a newby and almost lost the whole thing in the drink.

Any help would be very appreciated

Attachments

• 20150907_202924.jpg
    20150907_202924.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 138

What is this called and how can I get a replacement? Can a just replace the plastic cover or is it worst then it looks?

It looks like you lost your plastic cover that goes over your GPS..!!
Check out 3DR solo web site.. I'm sure they will have anything your looking for..!

May even try calling customer service and seeing if they'll sell just a gps cover, seems they are trying to accommodate folks needing parts not listed yet.

May even try calling customer service and seeing if they'll sell just a gps cover, seems they are trying to accommodate folks needing parts not listed yet.
Thanks for the great info, I was planning on calling them but I was so freaked out after the crash, I had no control of Solo and came about 10 ft from it crash landing in a lake. I need to get back out there and fly again to make sure there is nothing else wrong with the quad.

Thanks for the great info, I was planning on calling them but I was so freaked out after the crash, I had no control of Solo and came about 10 ft from it crash landing in a lake. I need to get back out there and fly again to make sure there is nothing else wrong with the quad.
If it fell in a Lake...you better let it dry out totally before turning anything on....mabe even let it dry out for a few days to make sure!!

Send 3DR your flight logs. They will review for a hardware issue. Nothing else you'll get a feedback about what happened.

Reactions: rrmccabe
$70 seems very reasonable for the shell, all 4 legs, LED covers, and GPS cover.

Reactions: Richard
$70 seems very reasonable for the shell, all 4 legs, LED covers, and GPS cover.
absolutely it is. I wanted the led covers and now i can use the body and get it repainted.

Looks like I will be getting as well. I have a crack in the #1 arm where the leg attaches... We need a swap meet! but its good to have parts on hand.

what ended up happening?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc