Don’t buy from Pro-Tec Solutions

Reaction score
I ordered a new cube, carrier board and other stuff on July 3rd. They generated a tracking number about a week after that. It still doesn’t track and I’ve emailed them several times. I guess it’s a scam. I ordered a different time and received the item but no communication and keeping the money means scam or fraud in my book. Plus no response...

I got my money back from my credit card company but not from Pro-tec.

Not worth the hassle.

I only ordered mine a couple weeks ago but it is yet to ship also.

You’re better off asking for a refund so you can tell PayPal/your credit card company you’ve already asked. Protec won’t respond. Then just get your money back.

If they had replacement cubes for $10, they would just ship them.. otherwise just seems like a scam...

I got my money back from my credit card company and it wasn’t that much I spent, I (like anyone) just don’t want to be scammed and without communication.

Reactions: Deltafar
I have also ordered from Pro Tec. NOT A SCAM...
Not sure why your having issues, but I received my orders from them quickly.

Reactions: Wetstone
Nothing is a scam until it is.

I ordered from them and got what I ordered once. And then I ordered again and didn’t. They didn’t respond they didn’t refund my money, etc etc etc so sure. All WAS fine but no longer is. Had to get my credit card company involved, so you tell me. Why risk it if someone will literally take your money and disappear. That’s the definition of a scam. This isn’t a disagreement with them over quality or bad service. I paid them and then didn’t receive my goods or any communication. Then another person reported the same or similar thing..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc