Does This Look Shaky To You?

The 180 degree twist doesn't look perfect, even with perfect installation the copter will fold the middle of a bend into a crease. I had problems with video feed in the beginnig, dropped a bit of glue where the hdmi connects to the solo and havent had any feed problems since. I prefer it to heat forming the stock cable and cutting away at the inside.

Thanks for the input. My ribbon cable arrived last week, but I'm having good results right now after balancing props, hubs and gimbal. Might install the ribbon in my second Solo and see how that works out. Can you expand on the heat effects on the stock cable?

Many of the longtime posters here have experimented with it at length. Use a hair dryer or heat gun to heat the cable insulation to naturally hold each 90 degree angle and sand/file/dremel certian supports carefully so it has more room, just search and im sure youll find the right threads

Many of the longtime posters here have experimented with it at length. Use a hair dryer or heat gun to heat the cable insulation to naturally hold each 90 degree angle and sand/file/dremel certian supports carefully so it has more room, just search and im sure youll find the right threads

Okay, thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc