Directors kit 399.99 at best buy

Reaction score
Website
www.aboveallinspect.com
Best buy has the SD11A directors kit listed on their website for 399.99. The listing is kinda cryptic. It shows the solo, the gimbal, 10 props, and extra battery in the picture but does not indicate that they are included in the "whats included area". The description also indicates that a backpack may be included as well. May have to roll the dice and order another one because that is dirt cheap.

3DR - Solo Drone - Black

Wow!! That is a good deal if the backpack is included and not the semi-carrying case it is packed in. They do not mention the gimbal in the included list either. My local BB didn't know what I was talking about when I called - they have no clue on internet sales.

Interesting to note that the Director's Kit listed as regular $1,1640 you save $761.81 while the other $399.99 package deal listed as regular $799.99 you save $400.00 which you would think the Director's Kit includes more items i.e backpack. Might be worth a shot.

"This 3DR director's kit has a convenient backpack, offering room for your drone and camera". Pulled from the description. Gimbal, props and batteries not mentioned.

Is the gimbal pre-installed on the directors pack? could possibly have a rev B gps unit installed.

Backpack still on my BB website description. Printed out the page in case it gets pulled. I ordered this package just now online to be picked up next Wednesday. Will keep all informed as to what I get. If not complete I will return it. Wondering about the pre-installed gimbal also. Still can't figure out the difference in the price structure between the two $399 package deals.

Just found the Director's Kit on verydrone.com and it shows 2 batteries, gimbal, props, 3d protective backpack, drone, controller. So perhaps the BB deal does include the backpack. One can only hope and wait.

The directors kit does not come with a backpack per se. It comes with a protective carrying case like the regular case you get when you buy a Solo.
I had one for about a week that I bought from Frys before I returned it.
399.00 is a god price non the less.

This bundle is better than the other 400 deal? Does it comes with gimbal? In the description doesn't mention gimbal

The directors kit does not come with a backpack per se. It comes with a protective carrying case like the regular case you get when you buy a Solo.
I had one for about a week that I bought from Frys before I returned it.
399.00 is a god price non the less.
Any particular reason for the return??

This bundle is better than the other 400 deal? Does it comes with gimbal? In the description doesn't mention gimbal
The directors kit did come with a gimbal back in June. It also came with the ten props and spare battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso