Deleted

Reaction score
I initally deleted this query after not getting any replies, but it seems the thread is now growing legs so I will repopulate it as it may help others in future.

I had an immediate need to find out how to change the flight mode from 1 to 2 on a Solo running the iOS app and was at a loss to find out how to do this after googling and searching here for 30 minutes.

The situation was as Jon states below in post#3

As far as I can see it is not possible via the iOS app alone. Can someone who is iOS savvy please confirm this or let readers know if it is possible to change it via the app.

Last edited:
Judging by the timing this was probably a query Roland posted (on my behalf) in relation to settings in the Android App vs the iOS App. I had a situation where the Controller mode was changed in the Android App - for legitimate reasons (flight testing) but the Mode could not be changed back in iOS because the menu option is not there. Curious. Anyone aware of why? Or whether this menu function will be present in iOS any time soon?

Seems strange it is lacking in IOS app, both should be the same. Sorry I can't answer, I fly with android.

Thanks fpvsteve

I'm curious however because it assumes you are in Mode 2 and provides the parameters for 1, 3 and 4. Interestingly this wouldn't have helped because I was in Mode 1 wanting to change to Mode 2!! Unless I am missing something?

Thanks fpvsteve

I'm curious however because it assumes you are in Mode 2 and provides the parameters for 1, 3 and 4. Interestingly this wouldn't have helped because I was in Mode 1 wanting to change to Mode 2!! Unless I am missing something?
So that's easy. Just do the math. :)
Mode 2:

throttle stick-id = 3, dir = 0
roll stick-id = 2, dir = 0
pitch stick-id = 1, dir = 1
yaw stick-id = 0, dir = 0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member