Delayed Solo Release

This was a vid I saw several weeks ago (before they were being sold) on youtube I thing as a promo for 3DR

Go to the settings in your app and change the speed. It is fast when you do.
I did but it is still too slow for my taste. This is my 4th large quad (2 I built ) and I just like more response in the turns in stability mode. I have lost 2 quads so I am not messing with this one or my wife will kill me if I lose it! I'm going to build another one for speed and crashing.

Well I don't think you need a motor update. I think you just need to switch modes. I doubt a motor swap on one of these would be very easy anyway along with the ESC.
You are right. I just took it apart and it will be very difficult to change motors. All of the components are integrated with proprietary connectors. They designed this with the intent on making lots of money on parts. Good luck on trying to use non "Solo" components. I had to drill out a larger hole in the 3dr Iris props to get them to fit over the shafts on the Solo motors.

Fly it in Acro with speed set to high.....:D
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I tried sport mode and I am going to build another quad to learn acro. I am already down 2 quads and don't want to mess this one up.

Reactions: Raybro
Have you tweaked the settings? Initially out of the box it's really slow but you can change the speed settings within the app.
I tweaked the settings. Unless I fly in sport or acro mode I will have to deal. I want to know 3DR's plan to allow users to connect to Mission Planner. As of now the is not a way to connect to it and I have a telemetry module.

I tweaked the settings. Unless I fly in sport or acro mode I will have to deal. I want to know 3DR's plan to allow users to connect to Mission Planner. As of now the is not a way to connect to it and I have a telemetry module.

Have you tried tower?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40