Damaged HDMI to GoPro

Reaction score
Website
www.nystromproductions.com
The end of the HDMI mini is damaged. Everyone just be careful when plugging and unplugging it in, I feel like it should be a little more durable but shit happens. Here is what 3DR said about it:

Owen (3drobotics)

Aug 3, 12:10 PM

Hi Nick,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately at the moment, we don't have HDMI cables for replacement, the option available is to send the SOLO for repair.

If you want to send us the vehicle please provide us with the following information:

Full Name
Address
Phone number
Proof of purchase

We hope to hear from you soon so we can give you a faster and the best resolution to your issue.

The end of the HDMI mini is damaged. Everyone just be careful when plugging and unplugging it in, I feel like it should be a little more durable but shit happens. Here is what 3DR said about it:

Owen (3drobotics)

Aug 3, 12:10 PM

Hi Nick,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately at the moment, we don't have HDMI cables for replacement, the option available is to send the SOLO for repair.

If you want to send us the vehicle please provide us with the following information:

Full Name
Address
Phone number
Proof of purchase

We hope to hear from you soon so we can give you a faster and the best resolution to your issue.
Anyone have a faster fix for this I have the same issue. A small pin in the cable is broke. When I get it fixed I'll be considering an adapter to help in event thus happens in the future

I had the same issue. They had me ship it back at 3dr expense and RMA'd and sent me a new SOLO

Well it's a standard cable if you can find one short enough. Get you by until they have stock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44