Cyber Monday Spark deal anyone?

Yeah I love this stuff but keep in mind not everything is operational. What makes this system so damn attractive is the fact that it's open architecture, I can't stand proprietary systems such as Apple or DJI. You should be able to choose if and when you want an upgrade and not be throttled or forced into it and when upgrading...give me access to my legacy system prior to the update.
Can't stand following unless I am learning and buying the surplus for parts only systems allow me to do just that :)

Man I'm almost embarrassed to admit but I am up to 16 solo's and 23 gimbals, been buying 2 batteries a week for the past 3 months on top of what I had prior I lost count. Keep in mind a few of the solos were parts machines that were easily repaired. I won't go into my rc planes and 3d printers, it's consumed my gameroom and spare bedroom hell nobody goes up there but me any way. Newest craze is printinting pieces for my cnc made from conduit!

You probably take the prize. How often do you fly and do you do professional work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado