Creative photography

Ive been doing experimental multimedia for a long time and have been slowing merging my flying flying hobby with it. I also write music , produce & engineer (music). Many moons ago I worked at a major production facility in NYC doing underscores for ads & trailers and the occasional jingle.

Super cool photo. What exactly is going on there?

Ive been doing experimental multimedia for a long time and have been slowing merging my flying flying hobby with it. I also write music , produce & engineer (music). Many moons ago I worked at a major production facility in NYC doing underscores for ads & trailers and the occasional jingle.

Super cool photo. What exactly is going on there?
Hi Ed. It's simply an attempt to make an interesting single image using the quad as a platform to add some interest above and beyond a regular image. In this one I attached fine grade steel wool which I ignite that normally we see people spinning in circles to make interesting long exposures. Here the drones prop wash creates the same effect.

Another concept Ive been into is attaching aerial lighting and lighting up landscapes. Someone else is doing the same thing and admittedly doing a better job of it, which is both awesome and frustrating. Anyway, I try to be original and ignore the rest of the internet. Here is one of my recent lit from above images.

Thanks for your reply and I hope to see some of your work.
Todd

Attachments

• Todd Kennedy-15_preview.jpeg
    Todd Kennedy-15_preview.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 34
Good stuff gentlemen. May be worth a new thread here, maybe a tutorial or a "making" of the shot video. Have to say, I'm very impressed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl