Crashed Solo for parts

Hi all,

Recently had an issue with Solo that I don't fully understand and kinda destroyed the poor thing. Support wasn't any help so I am selling--either the whole thing or just parts of it. The battery is broken but I am willing to sell it if you want it for some reason.

In the crash, the gimbal was destroyed and the bits that connect the GPS board to the main PCB were sheared off. In addition, the headers are also sheared off of the GPS board. Interestingly, it still flies. However, it is no longer going to cut it for me and without GPS it won't be useful to most of you. However, there are a lot of perfectly functional spare parts for sale!

For sale:

1x controller -- SD epoxied into place and like new [$200]
1x battery -- shell cracked (wouldn't recommend using this) [$15 or free if you buy other stuff]
1x gimbal -- very broken [$10 or free if you buy other stuff]
2x cw motor pods -- like new [$35 each]
2x ccw motor pods -- like new [$35 each]
1x solo body and board -- problems as above and the shell is cracked in two places but I don't think it's structurally threatening [$200]
1x controller charger [$15]

Let me know if you have any questions and when I have a minute I'll throw up some pictures.

In the LA area FYI in case you want to see this stuff in person.
I'm interested in the vehicle if you still have. Thanks

Hi all,

Recently had an issue with Solo that I don't fully understand and kinda destroyed the poor thing. Support wasn't any help so I am selling--either the whole thing or just parts of it. The battery is broken but I am willing to sell it if you want it for some reason.

In the crash, the gimbal was destroyed and the bits that connect the GPS board to the main PCB were sheared off. In addition, the headers are also sheared off of the GPS board. Interestingly, it still flies. However, it is no longer going to cut it for me and without GPS it won't be useful to most of you. However, there are a lot of perfectly functional spare parts for sale!

For sale:

1x battery -- shell cracked (wouldn't recommend using this) [$15 or free if you buy other stuff]
1x solo body and board -- problems as above and the shell is cracked in two places but I don't think it's structurally threatening [$200]

Let me know if you have any questions and when I have a minute I'll throw up some pictures.

Whats left i take all how much shipping to miami please pm me [email protected]

Hi all,

For sale:

Hi im george ill Buy all 4motors text me at 985-258-5158

Hi all,

For sale:

Do you still have this?
Was wondering if you're willing to sell the phone clip on your controller

Hi all,

For sale:

Hey do you still have the motor pod wires?

Hi I'll take the controller charger, if you still have it

Hi,, if you still have the controller charger, I'll take it.. Thanks dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela