Correspondence with 3DR.

Reaction score
The attachment is the solo order from B&H photo.

There was no incident (crash), Solo landed harder than normal and the motors kept running and then the solo app said "crash".

Since we did the 2.4 update we have had numerous problems in FLY mode getting progressively worse. These problems are listed below:

1. Drifts 20 to 30 ft. horizontally in fly mode before we are forced to correct the problem. The prior hover capability, before the 2.4 update, has been lost. Vertical drift is less than horizontal but present.

2. slow to respond to the pause button if at all.

3. when the return home button is pressed the drone either does the 33ft altitude change then stops or ignores it completely even after multiple presses on the button.

4. The presets to adjust the camera angle no longer work and you can't set a new preset.

As suggested by others, we did a level and compass calibration when the problems became acute.

However, when using the TOWER app the drone performs flawlessly including return to home, loiter, pause and guided mode when initiated from the app. The controller buttons to perform the same tasks continue to perform less than optimal.

Diego (3DR Help) wrote:
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Diego (3DR)

Jul 6, 4:58 PM PDT

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting 3DR's Tech support.

I'm sorry to read that you experienced some issues with your Solo.
I received your logs, thanks. I'll go through them and let you know what I find as soon as possible.

To be able to help you better, please send me:
- Video of the incident, if available.
- Picture of your proof of purchase OR 3DR order number.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Diego Sanchez
[3DR Tech Support Engineer]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44