Controller Signal-Strength

i was trying to find a way to change the country inside solo since i imported from USA
i didn't try this yet but there's alot about host .conf's inside root/etc/

I tried that and it didn't keep the country code that I set on the controller while the Solo did keep the country code. Someone else found that it worked on the older firmware, but in 1.0.5 a hidden partition is used on the controller to check for country code. There's probably another way around this however you should contact 3DR and see if they have an easier solution to this for you.

Exactly what I did. I couldn't fathom flying this thing more than 30' with a bleeding RTH height of 49'! Luckily I found your instructions for the Tower app.

And yes I have tested that it does indeed rise up to the set RTH height. Just be sure to fly it home.

I would use tower to up your RTH height to a couple hundred feet. Take the Solo out and hit the return to home button a few times and watch what it does. You can hit Fly at any time to put it back in fly mode.

This will build confidence.

I personally dont think anyone should be flying their solo with the default 49' RTH height.

Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea