controler stand

lee

Reaction score
i saw ages ago some one was selling a controller holder has any one got or seen the link
thanks

Someone needs to 3D print something that will stop the controller tipping over with the tablet attached when I put it down to change a battery on Solo.
Come on Relish...nudge nudge.

Well I am into week 8 now so I have sent things off to Ian and we will see what happens, there is another guy who sent his machine and gimbal back New and got a refurbished 2nd hand replacement after 7 weeks he isn't very happy. 3DR have got to do something real quick they will get a bad reputation which takes forever to recover.

Reactions: prowler9
hi guys thanks but the one i saw was a acrlic holder that held the whole controller and had 2 hooks for the lanyard and it looked like a little tray, owell i will have to make and design it myself lol thanks anyhow guys

Hi guys someone was looking for lights these are probably pretty good notice there is a heat sink behind the fitting they're in white, red, and green I think but should mount on the arms if you can get cables in I would say they have a regulator on them which will bring the voltage back to about 2 volts I have 4 of something similiar in the front white and red for the rear of a big Hex and they are very visible during the day.
image.jpeg

Reactions: Maddog
I have a model I'm working on and al,past finished with and will share stl soon

hi guys thanks but the one i saw was a acrlic holder that held the whole controller and had 2 hooks for the lanyard and it looked like a little tray, owell i will have to make and design it myself lol thanks anyhow guys

That was me. Turnigy 9xr tray from HobbyKing. Fits Solo transmitter perfect, no screws required, just slides in very snug. Don't use the included rods though for the strap, they're flimsy and will break. Attach the balance strap to the rear metal stand off poles that separate the tray plates. Been using mine for months now, works excellent. Shame more people don't know about it.

9XR Radio Tray With Balance Strap (polycarbonate)

Hi guys someone was looking for lights these are probably pretty good notice there is a heat sink behind the fitting they're in white, red, and green I think but should mount on the arms if you can get cables in I would say they have a regulator on them which will bring the voltage back to about 2 volts I have 4 of something similiar in the front white and red for the rear of a big Hex and they are very visible during the day.
View attachment 1922
Thanks John- Helipal has a similar 4 headlight system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44