Constant beeping after mission planner useage

Reaction score
Hi folks, just got my Solo about a week ago. Worked great right out of the box. I installed mission planner on my windows laptop and started playing around. Because I am an idiot I went through the wizard and some other things. Rebooted the Solo and it started beeping, beep code seemed to indicate low battery although it was fully charged. I went through the rest procedure by searching for the sysid setting and changing from 120 to 0.

I then reset Solo and controller and all was fine until the solo and controller updated. Now I have another constant beeping although different this time. Seems to correspond to when the Solo starts looking fro satellites. No satellites are shown on the controller. Did a calibration and the beeping stops for a few seconds then starts again. I seemed to have messed this up good. I have already opened a support ticket with 3DR but no reply yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Found the problem! With the help of support we identified the gps was not working. I checked the cable going to the gps module and one of the wires was pushed out of the connector. The contacts on these cables can get pushed up if they are not seated carefully to begin with. I found this through another thread where another guy had the same problem. Working good now :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44