Congratulations Houston

Reaction score
You fine folks in Texas have had a rough year- hopefully this World Series Championship can bring a little happiness during your trying times! Get your Solo ready for that parade!!

Reactions: XevetS
It was well-worth the wait. Talk about a cliffhanger- no matter what the score was... you knew you weren’t outta the woods until the last out. I started getting nervous in the “ dreaded” sixth inning. It seemed like that’s when LA woke up... must be that Pacific Time Zone!

I’m betting that parade is going to be a blast for you guys- hopefully everyone will behave themselves and not tear anything up- you guys have suffered PLENTY of destruction already!
ENJOY WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS HOUSTON!!!!
WELL DESERVED!!!!

How about that George Springer???? You wouldn’t believe it if you didn’t see it with your own eyes! And MINUTE MAID PARK- another class acts; opening the park for the fans to experience history together! GREAT DECISION!

yup. you only get 7 games; if you’re lucky.

Through the series it seemed to be a 2-3 run jump from either lineup. Four runs didn't seem enough in the sixth inning, it was difficult to watch knowing what could happen at any moment. It was an exciting World Series, just great baseball.

No doubt Springer is a stud and a well deserved MVP. As are several others on the Stros. I'm very impressed with Bregman, that's another one to watch for a long time. Kate Upton's boyfriend was another key to ending the season well.

A couple more assets in the bullpen may be on the Astros’ Christmas list. You could see Keuchel and Verlander were itching to get in there; luckily, it didn’t get to that point!

A couple more assets in the bullpen may be on the Astros’ Christmas list. You could see Keuchel and Verlander were itching to get in there; luckily, it didn’t get to that point!
I was impressed by the pitching depth, this is usually the make or break for the end of the season results. Both LA and NY have huge budgets for such things, seems money doesn't buy you love after all.

Hey Rich-
You sitting down?
The guy who predicted the Astros’ World Series Championship a few years ago and put Springer on the cover ( I think 2014 ) Is predicting a repeat for next year. Wouldn’t that be awesome?

Yes Astros fans its been a long time coming. Im from Corpus Christi, we have the Hooks, a Astros farm team, we had 11 Hooks on the World Series team this year, Altuve,, Springer, Correa, Gurriel, Bergman, Keuchel, Fisher, Devenski, Feliz, Musgrove, McCullers. You could tell who was going to get pulled up when they played here. 2015 you knew the Astros had a good chance to make it all the way, this is a real young team who knows how long they can make this last. Way to go Astros

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig