Confirmed Gimbal Shipment

Ordered full package with gimbal on 4/28/15 direct from 3dr and was told I was in the first shipment, but no email!

Reactions: Earldgrayjr
Ordered full package with gimbal on 4/28/15 direct from 3dr and was told I was in the first shipment, but no email!
You should have made the first cut. Did you receive the email to re-authorize your cc?

Yeah, I ordered mine on May 6th from 3DR, reauthorized my CC and I haven't received anything either.

Yeah, I ordered mine on May 6th from 3DR, reauthorized my CC and I haven't received anything either.
By now, you should be able to see the reauth on your CC. If not you need to contact 3DR and/or your CC to see what happened. Plus, sometimes emails just do go through. You can try tracking a shipment by reference @ UPS.com using your 3DR order number.

Didn't the update say that the 3DR direct pre-orders were going out first? Then the retailers. Or did I read it wrong?
Nope, that's correct. When I called 3DR directly they told me 3DR pre-orders would go out first and once they were caught up or close to it. Then the retailers would get theirs. I feel your pain, lol. I ordered mine from B&H because initially I was told to go through a retailer. Dang.

I just received my notification that I will be seeing my gimbal on Tuesday. That's what I get for living out here in the middle of sagebrush and rocks;). No complaints. I ordered it from 3DR on May 30.

We have to sit in the corner and look on with gimbal envy.
Yea I kinda want to cry to be honest, shoulda just kept it ordered and had a spare solo. Its bad enough now come Monday it's going to be a long week or two, although nothing's been consistent so far, for all we know best buy could have em out tomorrow like they did with solo out of nowhere. Seems that solo date was a misdirection then so we can still hope but I kinda doubt it.

We could always pay 2 grand to one of these A hole scalpers on eBay, I can't believe how many solos have sold for double retail or close to it. Must be nice to blow money like its nothing.

Sorry on radio silence.

My order was placed to 3DR directly on April 28, I reauthorized my credit card by the website (Two weeks ago I believe) and by email as my order is something of a one off after fighting with them so much.

My gimbal, as my Solo and props, first will go to a freight fowarder in Florida and then to me in Panama so I will get it by mid to the end of the next week God willing.

I hope you guys on monday have some fun

Sorry on radio silence.

My order was placed to 3DR directly on April 28, I reauthorized my credit card by the website (Two weeks ago I believe) and by email as my order is something of a one off after fighting with them so much.

My gimbal, as my Solo and props, first will go to a freight fowarder in Florida and then to me in Panama so I will get it by mid to the end of the next week God willing.

I hope you guys on monday have some fun
I lived in Panama for three years. I would have loved a Solo in San Blas or Coiba. Looking forward to seeing your shots!

I won't say I regret backing out my order since Best Buy had (and still has) the Solo's in stock but I do know it will probably be a while before my gimbal is shipped.

I do wish they would keep the "My Account" page updated though. It still shows my Solo and Gimbal order waiting for shipment when I cancelled the Solo and should only be waiting for the Gimbal. Now if they want to "accidentally" ship me the Solo also, I won't hate them for it!

I actually called DroneFly yesterday about my gimbal because my order would not allow me to edit it as "your item has shipped." I said to myself, "That's bullshot". When I called they were like; 3DR has shipped the gimbals and you're within the top 25% of our pre-order list so you should expect your gimbal in about 4 weeks.

I couldn't help myself and literally laughed out loud. I hung up and said, looks like pre-ordering don't mean a thing because most likely I'll be able to grab a gimbal from BestBuy before DroneFly ships, in which case DroneFly will have lost my business for both bird and the gimbal.

I actually called DroneFly yesterday about my gimbal because my order would not allow me to edit it as "your item has shipped." I said to myself, "That's bullshot". When I called they were like; 3DR has shipped the gimbals and you're within the top 25% of our pre-order list so you should expect your gimbal in about 4 weeks.

I couldn't help myself and literally laughed out loud. I hung up and said, looks like pre-ordering don't mean a thing because most likely I'll be able to grab a gimbal from BestBuy before DroneFly ships, in which case DroneFly will have lost my business for both bird and the gimbal.
I ordered through them as well! I am really not happy with them either. They are holding my backpack, spare batt and props because they cant seem to be able to flip the 10 dollar charge on a third shipping. I have stirred everyone away from them that was looking to buy anything. I have already bought four set of props at the local BB. I would have on batts but they didnt have any.

Reactions: DodgeP
DSLRPros says most preorder Gimbals should be shipped out to customers next week after they receive them......not to worry as 3DR stated most preorders through 3DR and dealers have been shipped. DSLRros said to expect a shipping notice early next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44