3DR Close Out +++UPDATE+++

Unfortunately, I missed the 3DR sale on the GoPro but did pick up a refurb Solo with a gimbal. I was pleasantly surprised that it came complete minus the little foam piece between the battery compartment and battery (No big deal as I just made one). Test flew it this weekend and it worked perfectly. Now to apply the upgrades and Open Solo. I am looking at getting another GoPro for it. I currently have the Hero 4 Silver but am looking at the Hero Black. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Efrain Colon is selling a "barely used H4B" on the Buy/Sell Group for $130. He's a straight shooter. PM him for details.

Just in case people are still thinking of getting stuff, I just got this reply from 3DR. In short, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER! Seems to imply for this year only so not sure how much is left...

-------------------
We appreciate your interest in the clearance sale for the remaining inventory.

Before we proceed with your order, please read the following:

Warranty- All items have a one-month repair warranty. All sales are final, and we don't offer refunds
International- We apologize, but we don't ship internationally. (Including Canada)
Payments- Please submit via Paypal to "[email protected] "
Shipping- Shipping fees vary
Lead Time- 3 to 5 business days once payment is received.

Sales Clearance information:

New Solos: $150
Refurbished Gimbals: $100.
Backpack New Solo with Gimbal $350
The payment must be received today because the last shipment of this year is Wednesday November 28.

Just in case people are still thinking of getting stuff, I just got this reply from 3DR. In short, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER! Seems to imply for this year only so not sure how much is left...

-------------------
We appreciate your interest in the clearance sale for the remaining inventory.

Before we proceed with your order, please read the following:

Warranty- All items have a one-month repair warranty. All sales are final, and we don't offer refunds
International- We apologize, but we don't ship internationally. (Including Canada)
Payments- Please submit via Paypal to "[email protected] "
Shipping- Shipping fees vary
Lead Time- 3 to 5 business days once payment is received.

Sales Clearance information:

New Solos: $150
Refurbished Gimbals: $100.
Backpack New Solo with Gimbal $350
The payment must be received today because the last shipment of this year is Wednesday November 28.
Thank you for the heads up! I posted the info in my adopted Solo happy place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc