Confirmed Gimbal Shipment

Got ahold of 3dr on phone, they wanted my cc verification number but then they told me it would be 3-4 more weeks for Gimbal and that the props and battery would be another 2-3 weeks, I asked why it took so long to get the props and battery since B&H already shipped me props and they're here, he was not very good at answering that so I cancelled everything except for the gimbal. And I bet B&H has the Gimbal here before they do too. Man this company needs to get things in order!

I received the same at 6:45pm yesterday. I didn't think they would send it out till 2 weeks from now. great surprise tho. Mines gets delivered to my job and the UPS Hub is right around the corner. Should be on my desk in the am...

Now! That we were are finally getting our gimbles what are we gonna complain and gripe about now? Lol.

Oh wel think of something you can bet on that, personally I'll proly start with the sensors since that's another thing that would stop some of our gps issues.lol kidding but would love to see em sooner than later.

Hmmm. Someone had better make sure the proper gov't agencies are ready for the impact of all the sick people missing work on Monday.

...Or have they already figures out a covert solution? Maybe the gimbals aren't gonna show up on Monday after all???

got my notice, ordered 6/20 and was told I was in the second group

I'm in the second batch as well which I was told is supposed to ship this week. Ordered on May 21. 3DR charged my credit card yesterday. It's the last item on my order so we'll see. Haven't received tracking info yet.

Looks like My order missed being in the first batch by a few weeks.

Mine is already at my freight forwarder so waiting for them to send to Panama...

So Did anyone that paid for a gimbal with PAYPAL get a shipping notice....

I'm really getting a bit irked at this point, but who cares really, its still off on its RMA. Which I would guess is no longer necessary since GPS glitches are hopefully gone with the latest firmware anyways.... pointless, but oh wait they still owe me a GoPro as well.

999+499+399=$1897 and some change im still holding out hope on.

Got email from DSLRPros stating shipping notices will be coming soon. They stated all preorders for gimbals and free extra battery are coming straight from China.

Got email from DSLRPros stating shipping notices will be coming soon. They stated all preorders for gimbals and free extra battery are coming straight from China.
Hey Raybro,
I've been speaking with DSLRPros recently on other issues (the fire department that I work for recently purchased a thermal imaging drone through them) and I inquired about my own personal Solo gimbal order. They have been telling me that 3DR told them they would be shipping to them and would not direct ship like they did with the actual craft. This was maybe August 20th or 21st. Has this changed since then? I really hope so. I have not received an email about this from them.

Finally my Gimbal is here in Panama, already installed in my Solo right now updating my Hero 3 Black +

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M