Compass questions

Reaction score
Hello first i am looking for a compass cable. Does anyone that has upgraded to the Here GPS and compass have one they want to get rid of?
Second; When I upgrade to the here Gps and compass do I need to use mission planner, or can i continue to use the stock SOLO software and firmware.
And finally; Does anyone know where I can get the connector for the compass so I can repair my broken one if I can't find another cable?
Thank you all for being here to help.

Hello first i am looking for a compass cable. Does anyone that has upgraded to the Here GPS and compass have one they want to get rid of?
Second; When I upgrade to the here Gps and compass do I need to use mission planner, or can i continue to use the stock SOLO software and firmware.
And finally; Does anyone know where I can get the connector for the compass so I can repair my broken one if I can't find another cable?
Thank you all for being here to help.
Which compass cable do you need the original solo leg compass or the Here GPS/compass?
When installing a Here you will need to set the compass parameter using mission planner, tower and or solex, also You can purchase a new Here GPS/compass cable for $19.00 shipped.

Thanks for the info. I am looking for the original SOLO cable.
To use there HERE gps I will need to change to something other than the stock software and firmware?

I'll send you a spare compass cable for the cost of shipping. PM me about it if you can wait til Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig