Compact Solo Extremely slow worklog

Looking for the best (least expensive) parts suppliers to make one for myself.

Any good recommendations?

Hey. What do you mean? The PCB itself? Or something else?

As for the board, then you can repeat my order here. Excellent service.

The connector and psm module I took from the solo board
Parts: DF17, Molex connectors, etc..

I have replicated your original order at PCBWAY and am currently watching the production process take place.

I have replicated your original order at PCBWAY and am currently watching the production process take place.

df17(1.0h)-80dp-0.5v(57)-nd can be taken from a solo board or bought on ebay. I do not know where to buy better, I was able to order a few at a local store, but they have not been delivered to me yet. Molex you can buy on aliexpress 2.5mm pitch (XH) for power, and 2mm (PH) all the rest and 2.5mm pins for i/o

or check this store

vdd servo row shold be powered externally on one of the pins.
Bat+ for sololink is kind of optional, I'm planning to power it externally and maybe 5v for link too.
How do you plan to use the board?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    177.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    179.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    204.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    108.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    77.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    117.4 KB · Views: 30
Damn, serial 5 in the arducopter master is available not only for debugging? Definitely have something to add to the second version of the carrier board if I ever do it.

So far nothing new. Many checks and other things. By the way, I made a simple emulator of maxbotix i2c sonar using hc-sr04 sonar and arduino pro mini. It works well and is quite stable.
I just soldered the ground to the ground, pin 2 to the echo, pin 3 to trig and pin 4 to vcc. And I wrote a simple sketch.
Maybe someone will find it useful

Oh, in the latest versions of arducopter we can use a sonars to avoid obstacles! Nice!
PRX_TYPE must be set to 4, and we need to configure RNGFND_ORIENT

photo_2018-04-02_07-50-24.jpg photo_2018-04-02_07-50-29.jpg photo_2018-04-02_08-57-23.jpg Снимок.PNG

Attachments

• SONAR_I2C.ino.zip
    711 bytes · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: ChicagoCNC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986