Clouds...

I downloaded the trial version of Premier Pro, here's my first effort....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow! What gopro/settings are these? Looks excellent!

Reactions: RichWest
Wow! What gopro/settings are these? Looks excellent!
2.7K60 M, PT/GPC, EV0.0, ISO400 max, Sharpness M, Stock lens, ND4 filter,

If you haven't already, there is a stickie thread about GP settings in the Solo discussion area. Very valuable advice on settings for the GP, based on your level of usage.

I did shoot some 4K30W with the same settings, it looked really good as I had plenty of light. But my system struggled viewing it as I had 10 other 2.7K files open at that time. Overkill resolution, but interesting to see the greater level of details in the imagery.

Reactions: xman4242
Orbit is pretty cool, but flying it on your own is even better...

The sunset one is a mix of a spaghetti western and pulp fiction. I cranked up the saturation on that one, turned out better than the actual sunset....more dramatic.

I downloaded the trial version of Premier Pro, here's my first effort....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That is darn good. Why does the pole (and lights) look sharper than the background. Is it a trick of the eye?

That is darn good. Why does the pole (and lights) look sharper than the background. Is it a trick of the eye?
In the gopro settings thread recently, one member posted what is happening in a teaching video. But basically the object of focus is stationary in the image, whereas the background is moving fast through the image. Pause the video, how is the focus now?

So sure, it is a trick on the eyes, but really is a trick on the mind as we have difficulty processing this complete image in real life. Ever riden a carrousel....

Reactions: jimloss

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc