Check your tablet holder

Reaction score
I had my clamp slide off today and fortunately no issues. Might be related to my unit but I thought I would bring it up.

The clamp on the tablet holder is held using these slots. Of course it is held in place with the narrow slot up as shown in photo. If you rotate it the other direction the clamp can slide out which could be disastrous to a tablet.

In my case the correct way puts the 3DR emblem upside down so opposite of what you would think.

I am considering adding epoxy so this does not happen. I will point this out to 3DR.

Rich

solo.jpg

Reactions: Dirby
I had my clamp slide off today and fortunately no issues. Might be related to my unit but I thought I would bring it up.

The clamp on the tablet holder is held using these slots. Of course it is held in place with the narrow slot up as shown in photo. If you rotate it the other direction the clamp can slide out which could be disastrous to a tablet.

In my case the correct way puts the 3DR emblem upside down so opposite of what you would think.

I am considering adding epoxy so this does not happen. I will point this out to 3DR.

Rich

View attachment 125
Epoxie is your best friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44