Check out this Solo Rig

I tried googling that 3DR landing pad with no luck.. ?? I wonder if it was homemade?
I'm more interested in that 3DR landing pad then the Solo Rig..:)
I posted the files required for this in the facebook 3dr group. I also posted how it was made.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
OK here it is with optional accessories, The Inclement Weather kit, Lighting and External Shotgun mic.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
It is crazy but this one does actually work.
Nice, thought it looked to be way to much work involved and too complete to simply be a prop. I assume the first one I saw with the watch would work too, although it's a bit less impressive. Keep up the good work on the vids and mods, jokes or not. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: theIdol
part of me thinks this started out seriously still.. but glad to know its
just a joke. I think.

Reactions: theIdol
Use Solo in the air...And now on the ground..!!

Who will be the first to get one of these!! :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Should have purchased the Yuneec Q4k, it came with its very own hand held gimble rig for its 4K camera and it is too cool and a hell of a lot smaller and practical

Should have purchased the Yuneec Q4k, it came with its very own hand held gimble rig for its 4K camera and it is too cool and a hell of a lot smaller and practical
flew a yuneec q500, great quad but it's hardly as accurate as a solo.
Whenever it returned to home it was always like 25-50ft off from where it landed.

It was acualy designed for the solos that are not air worthy and don't fly. Some of them are safer staying on the ground, I was going to use mine for backup lighting and mount it to the bumper.:)

Someone has invented something for the Phantom line of quads with a name that sounds like elephant (?), I can't remember what the thing is called. But it is basically a handle for your Phantom so you can carry it around and use it as a hand held gimbal.
You end up looking like you are carrying a baby with a stinky diaper at arms length, not a videographer

Actually, holding Solo while filming would be cheaper than buying a handheld 3axis gimbal. You might look silly carrying Solo around but you could get some smooth footage!

It is crazy but this one does actually work.
You're right- crazy looking but it will work!
I don't know who you are, but you have a great imagination!
(By the way, Hitler was hilarious- I think you could go places with that. Or have you already?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado