Charger adapter

Reaction score
I hunted but couldn't find anything on this. I may not have worded it right, anyway can anyone tell me where I can get an adapter to charge my batteries. Have a charger coming but can't find any adapters to connect to solo battery. b6rc charger. Thanks in advance.

I hunted but couldn't find anything on this. I may not have worded it right, anyway can anyone tell me where I can get an adapter to charge my batteries. Have a charger coming but can't find any adapters to connect to solo battery. b6rc charger. Thanks in advance.
Are you talking about using a hobby charger to charge your Solo battery? If so, I've only seen three solutions:
1) Use a two prong US 110V plug and bend the prongs to fit the battery
2) Home-made using circuit board material
3) Cut the connector off of an actual Solo battery charger cable

Why not just use the Solo battery charger?

I have three batteries that aren't balanced. I think I am saying that right. One cell in the pack is off from the other three. And I want to be able to discharge my batteries when I store them for a while.

You'll have to use one of the three solutions that I mentioned. I also have 2 like-new never been used batteries available from the house fire. PM me if you want them - still show 5200mAh and only 1 flight. Just pay packaging and shipping and they are yours.

Reactions: Wetstone
Hello, I have another question. I finally got the programmable charger that I ordered. Looking at the solo quad battery there are three slots. I am assuming that the third is for the balancing of the pack. And what is the lowest recommended voltage that I should set for each battery? Thanks and stay safe.

The third slot is an i2c connection. The battery is not user-balanceable. It is a 'smart' battery and has internal self balancing algorithms

Thank you for the info. My electronics training is lacking. With that being said what is an i2c connection? And what is it for?

The I2C connector is for the I2C bus. This is how the Solo talks to the battery and gets the cell voltages current draw, serial number, remaining capacity etc.

Reactions: Stewart_helotech

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44