change to relish3d or stick to stock?

Reaction score
hello guys

wanna hear your suggestion if need to replace to flat ribbon gimbal cable or stick to stock currently im using stock now. shoot in 1080p 30fps

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thanks

Mine is stock and I am happy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I want to believe in the ribbon cable.
Bought one of the very first ones.
It changed the vibrations but did not get rid of them
I ordered the latest version and it had video feed problems. Took it back apart to see if I could resolve and one of the ends fell off
Went on their site and requested a return and no one ever contacted me about resolving the problem.

The owner posted on face book to PM him.
Weill if I did an RMA on your website what is the need for additional contact?

So Ihave stock in both of mine right now.

I had the Relish 3D flat cable installed and nothing but video issues after install. I first blamed it on the GoPro camera. I did a factory reset, changed the battery, I tried a another GoPro, still the issue persisted. After this, I thought my wifi upgrade installation in Solo and controller was causing it but I first tried the next easy to test possible solution and that was to swap back to my stock cable. That did the trick. Hadn't had a problem since.

hello guys

wanna hear your suggestion if need to replace to flat ribbon gimbal cable or stick to stock currently im using stock now. shoot in 1080p 30fps

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thanks
Its really not possible to judge gimbal performance when flying on a windy day. You would need other videos taken in the same wind conditions to compare it to.

Reactions: Benzo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44