Can't Find a Solo

Reaction score
Cant seem to find stock any where !

All BB near me are out of stock and all online dealers say pre order. But having seen the horror stories of people still not getting there drones after pre ordering am hesitant to order online.

Most people should have their preorders.....yep they're flying like hot cakes out of the stores.

Try calling BestBuy main #. I was checking multiple times daily online and no luck all out of stock. I called BestBuy and they told me the fulfillment date was set for the 28th. I checked on the 29th and they were in stock for at least a dozen stores around me.

Try to squeeze it out of them, Best Buy tries hard to hide info but someone will slip up.

Try calling BestBuy main #. I was checking multiple times daily online and no luck all out of stock. I called BestBuy and they told me the fulfillment date was set for the 28th. I checked on the 29th and they were in stock for at least a dozen stores around me.

Try to squeeze it out of them, Best Buy tries hard to hide info but someone will slip up.

Yeah.. My local BB said keep checking we have 2 trucks a week coming in. Monday and Wednesday. Sure enough. I check online Tuesday Morning at 4 am and its all in stock. By evening it was all gone.

I'm taking one back tomorrow to a store in Louisville. It seems to work really well (I got one of the good ones) I HAVE to have a gimbal for shooting next week so I just got delivery (like an hour ago) of a P3P.

Anybody near Louisville want a Solo?

According to the website they show in stock......I'm 45 minutes from there. Damn.

i called the bestbuy that carried the solo here in vegas to see if they had one and they told me no. So i actually went there and wanted to see for myself if they had one or if its just a lazy employee not wanting to look for it. It turns out they had 3 of them in-stock and it was in the back of the store and not displayed on the shelves other than the display model. so it wouldn't hurt to check the store just in case you have a lazy employee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks