Can't connect to solex or the solo app

Reaction score
i have a iPhone 6plus, bought the solex app and it never appeared on my phone. Went to a piece of crap tablet that just says looking for vehicle
What do I do. It works with the GoPro app but that is useless. I wish I never bought one of these, what a piece of ***. They deserve to go under, solex as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get angry with the folks in this forum. We are here to help but you have to keep the attitude in check. We are all volunteers here.
Solex is Android only. 3DR has a free Solo app that will work on your iPhone.

I've got three Solo's and use Solex now. Never had a problem. Search the forum as there is a wealth of information here. :p

i have a iPhone 6plus, bought the solex app and it never appeared on my phone. Went to a piece of crap tablet that just says looking for vehicle
What do I do. It works with the GoPro app but that is useless. I wish I never bought one of these, what a piece of ***. They deserve to go under, solex as well
Clearly you have no idea what you're doing. The GoPro app has nothing to do with Solo.
How could you purchase the Solex app for your iPhone when it isn't in the App Store? It's only in the Google play store.
Have you read the Solo users manual?

Reactions: june03dr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig