Can anyone tell me what this means???

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I get this on startup since I installed the gimbal. Haven't had a chance to fly yet. I thought maybe it was because my rectilinear lens and filter were too much for the gimbal balance but as you can see I balanced it with coins and still get this little tune... ???

I've heard that sound when I had a problem with my GPS module inside SOLO. 3DR sent me a new module and after I installed it, no more alert. This was before I got my gimbal so I don't think it has anything to do with that but you may have worked loose a connection inside when you installed your gimbal.

Open it up and make sure all of your connections are secure. Not only the gimbal but open the top up as well and make sure things are good there too.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I get this on startup since I installed the gimbal. Haven't had a chance to fly yet. I thought maybe it was because my rectilinear lens and filter were too much for the gimbal balance but as you can see I balanced it with coins and still get this little tune... ???

It sounds like E.T wants to go home!!! Lol
But I'm with Brian on this one also....and probably even go as far as taking the hole Gimbal out..and start from scratch ..and go from a fresh Assembly ..just to make sure your plugs of your two cables are all the way in...then take out the battery tray and take a look to make sure your cables are where there supposed to be and not interfering with your Yaw Motor of the Gimbal

Just my Thoughts...

Thanks guys! Both correct. I called 3DR support and let them hear it. It was that the GPS was not connected. Removed the battery tray and found one wire not fully seated into the plug. Pulied both ends of the cable, firmly inserted the wire into the plug and re plugged and now all seems well. Now I'm ready for my first gimbal flight!

Reactions: Earldgrayjr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44