Calibration message after battery change

irst Solo flight on a Prime Day pack (coming from Iris+), iOS v9.3.2 (jb), GP H3B+

Some strangeness I noticed was that it wanted a second level calibration after startup (had already run a calibration at home after the 2.4.2 update), and the GoPro feed was on initially auto-on but then went off after the level calibration and had to reset the camera type config.

I did notice this post in the 2.4.2 thread and have to wonder if there might be another issue most of us have not discovered.

I did notice this post in the 2.4.2 thread and have to wonder if there might be another issue most of us have not discovered.
just posted over in that thread, I flew the next day without requiring a calibration. (But had no H3B+ auto on which it had had with previous version, 2.4.1-x update)

I tried everything tech support told me to do and was told to contact CurrentUAS and I did. The guy that contact me from CurrentUAS told me that what my solo has is the IMX6 (wifi) board and they have the part. Does that sound logical? From calibration screen being cycling to the wifi board? I don't lnow much about the logistics of the solo but, does that makes sense?
Also up to this point I'm not sure who's paying for the repair of a bad board on my drone......no RMA was offered or talked about....
Is that how this works? I just want to know what your experiences have been and if this is the way tech support works....

Is the solo less than 12 months old? Did you have the proof of purchase and serial numbers available to send them? If so, this should be covered under the warranty. And the process is an RMA replacement of the entire package (minus gimbal). Currant UAS shouldn't even be involved. That's who they send you to if the warranty is expired, or it is not a covered failure. Chat with them and ask wtf.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M