C&TSRR = Aerial = Oooops A Big Tree

Reaction score
C&TSRR = Aerial = Oooops A Big Tree

I am so glad I spent months flying my drone manually so when I did get in trouble in auto mode I would know how to take it over and get it back home safely. I have spent a little over a week starting to learn how to program flights here in my office and then take the drone out and fly the programmed preflights. Today I got in trouble cuz of a big tree.

To The Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great job, Roger! A perfect video on why we should learn to fly manually. How close were you to the tree when you took over? It made me sweat just watching it....:eek:.

Great job, Roger! A perfect video on why we should learn to fly manually. How close were you to the tree when you took over? It made me sweat just watching it....:eek:.

Close enough that the props were causing the small limbs to move.

Watching it a second time, I can see that. Wow! Maybe give it to 3DR for a teaching video. That was about as close as you can get. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

Watching it a second time, I can see that. Wow! Maybe give it to 3DR for a teaching video. That was about as close as you can get. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

If 3dr wants to use it they can as far as I am concerned.

Yep- great save! I thought one of those branches was gonna poke me in the eye! o_O

My late uncle had a place in Chama many years ago. (A mobile home as I recall).

Somewhere I have a photo of him feeding a deer from his hand. He did it all the time.

Wish I could remember where it was but it was almost 40 years ago.

My late uncle had a place in Chama many years ago. (A mobile home as I recall).

Somewhere I have a photo of him feeding a deer from his hand. He did it all the time.

Wish I could remember where it was but it was almost 40 years ago.

My guess is Brazos. I don't go there cuz the deer are like family pets not wild and free ranging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig