C&TSRR = 4 Windy Point

Reaction score
This is one of our 4 season videos. We will do the exact same flight for all 4 seasons. Now I need Fall colors and snow before the end of the season.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wish we had a few older trains to try shooting maybe one day.... Very nice scenery but the vibrations ruin it for me....

Windy Point is just that. Windy with gust from different directions.
I think these may be more from vibration or imbalance rather than gusts, I have flown in gusts and the movements are not as consistent....

I think these may be more from vibration or imbalance rather than gusts, I have flown in gusts and the movements are not as consistent....

I am going to order a prop balancer and hope that helps. Do you have one you suggest ????

I have the Dubro 499 and the EJH Precision Prop Balancer Shaft, the combination works quite well.... of course another issue could be the wiring layout for the gimbal... Have you changed the lens on your go pro if so which lens are you using?

I have the Dubro 499 and the EJH Precision Prop Balancer Shaft, the combination works quite well.... of course another issue could be the wiring layout for the gimbal... Have you changed the lens on your go pro if so which lens are you using?

The PEAU lens 7.2mm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig