Brand new Solo, gimbal, plus two batteries for sale

brand new solo and gimbal in the box plus two batteries 1350 plus shipping
Selling because it doesn't work with my GoPro hero 3+ silver - buy only if you have GoPro hero 4.

Invested too much money already I don't want spend anymore on a new GoPro
Still have it for sale? I am very interested.

Trying to sell my hero 3+ silver to fund a new purchase for a hero 4 so I can use it with my solo but no bites - so, yeah it's still available for the listed price. Where are you? - I got to check the cost of shipping.

I've waited so long to get the solo and the gimbal nothing but dissapointment if I sell the GoPro and get a new one is it guaranteed to work as it's advertised. So far, it feels like all the advertisement was inaccurate and they cannot deliver as promised. Even the so called 30 day money back guarantee is flawed because of the gimbal delay. Downgrading the GoPro firmware as a fix was a joke - how can the 3+ black edition work and the 3+ silver not work. I really wanted this thing to work out of the box. How can 3dr say this product is future proof if they can't get go pro to fix the firmware. 3dr would have been better off if they waited another year to release the solo and gimbal that works - or maybe partnered with a different camera company like black magic or Sony. If someone from 3dr can guarantee me that the GoPro hero 4 will work with is quad I might consider keeping it. Who know GoPro might update their firmware then then the solo's will be all grounded - expensive line of sight park flyer. I like many others out their who bought this we just want something that works.
Or, you could wait to see what the GoPro UAV will be like after first of the year....or even better yet, do what I did last July..CANCEL Solo Pre Order and Purchase a Yuneec Q4k.. I have over 150 hours on My Yuneec Q4K and NOT ONE ISSUE! Locks on minimum 18 satellites every time and blows the Phantom out of the sky as far as smooth flight and platform for incredible aerial video/photography. Not trying to hack into the Solo forum just speaking the truth.....I have every intention of purchasing a 3dr Solo if and when they get their S#@! together. It's going to one day be one of the best out there, but for now...I'll stick with my Q4k

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc