Blue Thunder Mod is now ready!

Only one microphone is used. The one you see me wearing.
Then why don't the props get louder as the drone gets closer to you in the video.. because the drone is a dramatic difference at 40 ft in the air to right in your face.. wind and prop wash would be on the mic you are wearing. . The sound of the drone never alters with distance between it and you

Is this a joke or what. Please don't waste our time claiming a mod for a solo unless you have something legit.
-If your capturing your audio on a separate track that has to be edited into your video isn't really a mod.
-Turning on noise canceling on you mic with a B button is a mod but not useful in my eyes.

Now recording your mic with noise canceling being and sent to the Gopro directly would be a cool and useful mod and maybe even worth paying for -depending.

Your claims of changing the RPM and Pitch is total BS. Provide some facts about your Blue Thunder Mod or go pound sand

Right!? The sound level of props sound the same no matter this videos distance to him and his mic orni the air .. makes no different sound it doesn't get louder the closer it gets to him.. that shit would be bought by the military quick or outlawed by drone haters

Click on the YouTube link in the video and watch the OP's other videos! They are hilarious. I think most of us have seen the Hitler and Solo videos that he has made?

Yes, this is a joke.

Then why don't the props get louder as the drone gets closer to you in the video.. because the drone is a dramatic difference at 40 ft in the air to right in your face.. wind and prop wash would be on the mic you are wearing. . The sound of the drone never alters with distance between it and you
I believe you are wrong here, the prop sounds do get louder as it gets closer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44