Bigger ops screen

Reaction score
I'm re purposing a pelican box I have to use for when flying. Will post more pics as work on it.
Will put a 12 battery and power source.
28 in insignia (12volt)
1650 pelican boximage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: erikgraham
I'm re purposing a pelican box I have to use for when flying. Will post more pics as work on it.
Will put a 12 battery and power source.
28 in insignia (12volt)
1650 pelican boxView attachment 2333
That super cool. Will you be able to store the Solo in there too? If so, best Solo case ever.

Ground station looks awesome dude! I had a go at making one a year back and seriously I just ripped it for the pieces lol Cant wait to see how it goes :)

No the solo won't be able to be stored in it, it will have a battery pack and a 110 power inverter, 2 USB and a voltage display, to start with.

No the solo won't be able to be stored in it, it will have a battery pack and a 110 power inverter, 2 USB and a voltage display, to start with.
Ok well that's equally awesome. I guess i skimmed over the 12 volt battery thing in the original post. Maybe you can fit a Windows tablet in there to have the option to run Mission Planner.

Do you run a mirror image from your tablet/phone, so that you can see the solo telemetry data? Or will this be video only via the hdmi out on the solo controller. I'm curious as I also have an unused pelican case sitting around and the idea of putting a 27 or 30 inch screen in it sounds appealing.

The output from the hdmi on the controller mirrors the phone or tablet you are using to some extent. I don't have the battery pack yet or the power source, this just a test still fitting all the gadgets in the lower panel.
Yes there is room for a Surface, I plan on using this both with solo and a fixed wing Ag drone I sell
I thinking the solo will work great at the fire dept that I'm on and the ground station would be great for a observer.image.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc