best forum out thereven one

As far as the lack of argument goes, that's very true but that's mostly because there's nothing to argue about anymore.

I do absolutely agree that the Solo looks WAY better than a Phantom 3!!! Heck, that's part of the reason that I bought one! I got my first Solo when it still cost about $1200 with the camera, back pack and accessories. Not to mention the other approx $300 of almost necessary modifications.

I can also agree that it is way more "open" than any of my DJI drones. It's faster, less regulated, easier to modifify, a lot more "interesting" to fly than my Mavic, for example. I don't know about "better" but that's subjective and completely up to the operator to decide.

I still have one left with a spare battery that I keep next to my Parrot AR Drone 1.0, my Parrot Bebop, GoPro Hero Karma and a couple Symas I picked up along the way. It was definitely a good learning tool and a lot of fun most of the time.

As far as the forum goes, I've had some interesting arguments with guys here. I didn't learn too much because I was on my third Solo, I believe, when I joined and already knew everything... Hahaha! In fact, I think I still have at least half of the guys you mentioned blocked!!! I see some of them on the other forums from time to time... Not on the MAVIC forum though since I got BANNED hahaha! I'll give you guys one thing, though. You don't give up, that's for sure! It's seriously depressing over on the Karma forum!
I enjoyed reading ur post .when I started with this hobby I started with $100 dollar drones symax8. Mjx x101 and a couple of others aftet I felt comfotable flying it was time for a phantom. So while on ebay looking at phantoms I ran across the solo. A refurb for $195 without gimble I was drooling over how it looked. Very sleek and stealthy. So I did some research on it and was sold! The phantom. Just looks like a standard x shaped quad.and imo very cheap body shell. Solo is built like a tank. I have 2 solos now one has about 1000 flights and is still flying great. So sad they quit making these. Its an awesome quad

Reactions: AlienPanda

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela