best forum out thereven one

Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and thank the folks on this forum. Peddals. Rich west. Pyrate.everts. maddog Just to name a few..and everyone else on here..I've tried other forums but all they do is argue. And there is this person named he who not to mentioned who talks bad about solo( dosent even own one) Ive learned so much on this forum that I cn actually help new people on here with some of the problems I've had.so thank u all. My solo would probably be grounded if it wasent for this forum. With that being said. THANK U ALL. .

Last edited:
I would like to take a moment and thank the folks on this forum. Peddals. Rich west. Pyrate.everts. maddog Just to name a few..I've tried other forums but all they do is argue. And there is this person named craigi who talks bad about solo( dosent even own one) Ive learned so much on this forum that I cn actually help new people on here with some of the problems I've had.so thank u all. My solo would probably be grounded if it wasent for this forum. With that being said. THANK U ALL. .
What about me? Where is my shout out?
Lol just kidding, Yeah I've learned all there is to know about the 3DR Solo right here on this forum, the info is priceless and it is quite extensive if you really just dig down and do some searching/reading..

Lol just kidding, Yeah I've learned all there is to know about the 3DR Solo right here on this forum, the info is priceless and it is quite extensive if you really just dig down and do some searching/reading..

1"]What about me? Where is my shout out?
Lol just kidding, Yeah I've learned all there is to know about the 3DR Solo right here on this forum, the info is priceless and it is quite extensive if you really just dig down and do some searching/reading..[/QUOTE]
I did mention u my friend go read again i might have miss spelled it lol

Reactions: XevetS
Right after pyrate how could ii forget u lol

Reactions: Wetstone and XevetS
I left the x out oops

Reactions: XevetS
Generally, I've found this forum to be the most reasoned for a relatively inexpensive consumer item. Pretty straightforward, and you only get smacked down if you're clearly trolling, as a rule.

Generally, I've found this forum to be the most reasone. for a relatively inexpensive consumer item. Pretty straightforward, and you only get smacked down if you're clearly trolling, as a rule.
I was on another forum and this person named he not to be mentioedwas a troll all he did was talk bad about the solo .have u heard of this person. Seems he goes from forum to forum talking about how bad solo is.. then I found out he dosent even own one..

Last edited:
daniel s said:
I was on another forum and this person named craigi was a troll all he did was talk bad about the solo .have u heard of this person. Seems he goes from forum to forum talking about how bad solo is.. then I found out he dosent even own one..
He was pissing me off .and I'm a pretty mellow guy

Sounds like you're giving this person free rent in your head. Frankly there's arguments for and against the solo, I don't let it bother me. I own solo's, I'm happy with them, I look forward to upgrading them and making them even more awesome.

Daniel - As to your troll, his name is banned from mentioning on this forum. We just don't discuss him at all. Please edit your posts to remove any likeness of his name. Use instead, "he who is not mentioned". ;)

I appreciate your kind words, but the truth is your list is short by a hundred or so. You've read many answers and solution from those that are less out spoken. We all benefit from the exchange of ideas or redirection to a solution. Just pay it forward when you can, just as we repay from the knowledge we've gained from this community enthusiasts.

Pretty straightforward, and you only get smacked down if you're clearly trolling, as a rule
Or if you are stating BS as fact....

[QUOTEI "IrishmanPDX, post: 134565, member: 11321"]Sounds like you're giving this person free rent in your head. Frankly there's arguments for and against the solo, I don't let it bother me. I own solo's, I'm happy with them, I look forward to upgrading them and making them even more awesome.[/QUOTE]
Ditto i love my solo it used to bother me but after having solo awhile its the best drone out there imo I have an older one with probably 1000 flights never had 1 problem and a frend of mine has a phatom 3 it looks like a toy next tothe solo very cheap body shell.he will never say it but I know he liked my solo bettet

Daniel - As to your troll, his name is banned from mentioning on this forum. We just don't discuss him at all. Please edit your posts to remove any likeness of his name. Use instead, "he who is not mentioned". ;)

I appreciate your kind words, but the truth is your list is short by a hundred or so. You've read many answers and solution from those that are less out spoken. We all benefit from the exchange of ideas or redirection to a solution. Just pay it forward when you can, just as we repay from the knowledge we've gained from this community enthusiasts.

Cool rich .he who will not be named i like that .fits him,and i thanked everyone on my post i said just to mention a few names.but i mean to thank u all,

Crap! Is this one of those situations where if you don't know who they're talking about, its probably you? Hahaha! Wait, it can't be me, I've owned several Solos... Whew!

Reactions: daniel s
As far as the lack of argument goes, that's very true but that's mostly because there's nothing to argue about anymore.

I do absolutely agree that the Solo looks WAY better than a Phantom 3!!! Heck, that's part of the reason that I bought one! I got my first Solo when it still cost about $1200 with the camera, back pack and accessories. Not to mention the other approx $300 of almost necessary modifications.

I can also agree that it is way more "open" than any of my DJI drones. It's faster, less regulated, easier to modifify, a lot more "interesting" to fly than my Mavic, for example. I don't know about "better" but that's subjective and completely up to the operator to decide.

I still have one left with a spare battery that I keep next to my Parrot AR Drone 1.0, my Parrot Bebop, GoPro Hero Karma and a couple Symas I picked up along the way. It was definitely a good learning tool and a lot of fun most of the time.

As far as the forum goes, I've had some interesting arguments with guys here. I didn't learn too much because I was on my third Solo, I believe, when I joined and already knew everything... Hahaha! In fact, I think I still have at least half of the guys you mentioned blocked!!! I see some of them on the other forums from time to time... Not on the MAVIC forum though since I got BANNED hahaha! I'll give you guys one thing, though. You don't give up, that's for sure! It's seriously depressing over on the Karma forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela