Best Buy bundle now 379.99

the $499 is best deal right now. $379 gone but that had no backpack. get the back pack, 2nd battery and gimbal. i keep buying to break up, keep what want and sell rest on ebay. no brainer. just the solo base box cost 3DR $700 - this is the classic OPM kicker for us regular folk... (OPM = other peoples money)
Agreed $499 showed up yesterday sometime and is the best deal at the moment. Putting money aside for the next time they offer the battery, gimbal, and prop bundle again. Will be buying several when that hits

Reactions: Deleted member 3203
I just bought my bundle last week. I wonder if BestBuy will refund the difference. 20 bucks is 20 bucks.
Best Buy honored it under their Price Match Policy, refund is in process

Attachments

• Best buy refund.PNG
    Best buy refund.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 12
They refused mine. They said since it was a bundle they wouldn't honor it. So, I returned it. I'll wait til it drop further. I don't need more than one and I'm getting bored with it already.

What a deal picked up another two...couldn't help myself. The wife was far less pissed when they are only $399 each!!

got one from bb, no problems getting up and flying. open field 50yards says "fly" ok now its in manual mode,
nope! hard bank left will not go up or a+b+pause, down it goes.
i have a phantom1, 550 flamewheel, and phantom 4, never seen anything like this.

got one from bb, no problems getting up and flying. open field 50yards says "fly" ok now its in manual mode,
nope! hard bank left will not go up or a+b+pause, down it goes.
i have a phantom1, 550 flamewheel, and phantom 4, never seen anything like this.
Barryo- Need a lot more info on your hardware, your setup, and particularly your procedure. 3 out of my 4 flew right out of the box. The 4th never flew past startup/checkout before returning to my 'stock', but I expect that to fly well, as well.

sheild k1 tab, updated before 1st flight did no more adjustments
had 11 sat and all bars strange!

I can't figure out what he is trying to say either. A+B+pause is kill motors though right? Not sure why he is crashing it on purpose.

i had no control. i did not want it to hit tree line!
it was only 20ft off ground

A+B+pause is kill motors though right?
the motors never shut off, it just lost alitutude

i thougth that if solo lost signal it would either rth or drift with wind-manual mode
not fly on it's own!
i have 2 quads & a hexcopter, i have crashed 2 times i backed up into trees:rolleyes:
not my 1st rodeo

Last edited:
sheild k1 tab, updated before 1st flight did no more adjustments
had 11 sat and all bars strange!
A+B+pause is kill motors though right?
the motors never shut off, it just lost alitutude
i thougth that if solo lost signal it would either rth or drift with wind-manual mode
not fly on it's own!
i have 2 quads & a hexcopter, i have crashed 2 times i backed up into trees:rolleyes:
not my 1st rodeo
Please refer to post #73, particularly the exact, step-by-step procedure you used to get flying.

Reactions: Mountain Flyer
Solo has a GPS hold fly mode and a manual fly mode. If it was in manual and at all breezy it will go wherever the breeze is blowing. From the lack of useful information in the post I just assume it was in manual fly and a windy day. It would then go wherever the wind blew it. It is a little hard to tell because the posts don't really say anything beyond 'I crashed and don't know why'. SARDG is right without a lot more detail your just going to keep wondering why because we can't help you if we don't know exactly what is going on. All flying things can crash and without details we have now way of helping figure out why this Solo was acting strange. At the moment I am willing to write it off as operator error and be done with it because I have no information or details to say otherwise.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc