Best Buy bundle now 379.99

Just tossing in an observation here. At BB today as I picked up Solo #3 I spoke with the fellow I bought my first from last year. He's been keeping up with 3DR and the Drone Wars enthusiastically - just last week could afford a Solo of his own - and understood the current state of affairs.
Still, he told me BB would keep aggressively selling Solos until at least early next year. Hmm... they've gotta have a pretty good stash of them (and parts) lying around somewhere, good news for us.

Just tossing in an observation here. At BB today as I picked up Solo #3 I spoke with the fellow I bought my first from last year. He's been keeping up with 3DR and the Drone Wars enthusiastically - just last week could afford a Solo of his own - and understood the current state of affairs.
Still, he told me BB would keep aggressively selling Solos until at least early next year. Hmm... they've gotta have a pretty good stash of them (and parts) lying around somewhere, good news for us.

I was curious why BB might be selling so cheap. Might be because SOLO doesn't appear to work with the new GOPRO 5.
SOLO was designed around old GOPRO. . .

Looks like these bundles may be gone? Can anyone find them? I just see the solo basic package for $399

Looks like these bundles may be gone? Can anyone find them? I just see the solo basic package for $399
They are still there if your using a mobile device sometimes it's hard to find, but it's still there

Nope, it's back to 399.00 now.
WOW it's back to $399.00 but no more bundle that's just the Solo and controller! I'm wondering if the bundle wasn't a mistake?!!
Glad I got my three when I did!
H-

Yeah it looks out of stock and now $399 for just solo. :( was going to grab another!

Those are similar. Earlier in the week they had the bundle of Solo, gimbal, spare battery and one spare set of props for 379.

Folks,

Here's the 2 Solo bundles that I'm seeing on Best Buy's website:

3DR - Solo Drone - Black (No gimbal, no extra battery or extra props) $399

3DR - 3DR Solo Drone with Gimbal, Rechargeable Battery, Extra Propellers and Backpack (Includes gimbal, extra props, backpack, doesn't specify an extra battery) $499

Are these the offers that everyone is referring to or are there others?
Best Buy only had the $379 offer for a few days. I went in yesterday and it was back up to $399 and it was not the "bundle" that had been previously advertised/

the $499 is best deal right now. $379 gone but that had no backpack. get the back pack, 2nd battery and gimbal. i keep buying to break up, keep what want and sell rest on ebay. no brainer. just the solo base box cost 3DR $700 - this is the classic OPM kicker for us regular folk... (OPM = other peoples money)

and yes - this is all of us on the VC money 3DR secured.....

white-backed-vultures-feeding-off-carcass-31942716.jpg

Yes but they don't deliver to Europ! :(
Nisouck get yourself a USA address from a company called Reship.com. You will find them on the Internet. 3DR will then ship your parcel to Reship.com who will shop to you as per your instructions. I used them to ship to South Africa. Reship do this as a business. Good luck!!

Ok, thanks for this idea, until your post, I don't know Reship.com yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc