Best Buy bundle now 379.99

I'm new to this whole RTF drone thing and just bought this package last week when it was 399.99. Still sitting in the unopened packages trying to decide if I made a mistake. Been doing crazy research and am feeling better about it but it kinda sucks that customer service is an issue.
I have never had a problem with the customer service at 3DR. I squawked some when they quit telephone support, but so far all my questions and problems have been handled in a timely manner with chat and email support. And, yes Best Buy will refund you the $20 difference. Fly safe, and welcome to the forum.

Yes, Marich, that does include the second battery. That is what sealed the deal for me when I got #2. I got the $20 difference credited today.

Ok, what am I missing? I see nothing about 2nd battery. From that link:

What's Included
  • Battery
  • Charger
  • Controller
  • Solo Drone

Yep, my bad. I noticed it was indeed included while at Best Buy today picking up some printer ink and... ahem.. buying another Solo...
It's just too good a deal to pass up, I tellya!

What's Included
  • Battery
  • Charger
  • Controller
  • Solo Drone
Scroll halfway down the page..

Included Free
5352061_ra.jpg;maxHeight=105;maxWidth=105

3DR - Solo Gimbal - Black
3D Robotics Gimbal for Solo Drones:
This stabilizing, 3-axis gimbal for the 3DR Solo drone gives you unprecedented remote control over your compatible GoPro action camera (sold separately). Rotate and tilt the camera, start and stop recording, take photos and adjust camera settings — all while your drone is up to a half mile away. Plus, the gimbal charges your camera in flight so you never miss a shot.

5354101_sa.jpg;maxHeight=105;maxWidth=105

3DR - Solo Smart Rechargeable Battery - Black
3D Robotics Battery for Solo Drones:
Instead of waiting for your lone battery to recharge, get back to flying right away with this rechargeable battery for Solo drones. The battery can power your drone for up to 25 minutes with no camera attached, or 20 minutes carrying a camera.

5357011_sa.jpg;maxHeight=105;maxWidth=105

3DR - Propellers for 3DR Solo Drones (2-Pack) - Black
3D Robotics Propellers for Solo Drones:
Buy this set of replacement propellers before you need them so you can get back to flying as soon as you damage or lose a propeller. The 1-piece design of these propellers keeps them secure during flight, self-tightening so you can install them in an instant and return to in-air fun.

ETA: It is confusing, but this is how it's been listed for a month.

What's Included
  • Battery
  • Charger
  • Controller
  • Solo Drone
the Solo system comes with one already then you get three items in a bundle a battery, gimbal,a props(one silver and one black.

Attachments

• 3DR Solo Drone Black SA11A - Best Buy.pdf
    308.8 KB · Views: 4
On Best Buy's web site here, I put 3DR Solo in the search engine and it shows 2 Solo bundles for $379.99. The second one down is the one that offers the gimbal, extra props, and the extra battery. Here is the SKU#-9999271200050000.....Hope it helps.

On Best Buy's web site here, I put 3DR Solo in the search engine and it shows 2 Solo bundles for $379.99. The second one down is the one that offers the gimbal, extra props, and the extra battery. Here is the SKU#-9999271200050000.....Hope it helps.

Correct-- you get what's shown there when that SKU comes up, nothing about *extra* battery, gimbal, or props. Whew! :)

I'll have to get a $20 credit tomorrow. I always cancel the shutterfly promotion on my orders. never use them and afraid it could cause problems with a return.

Just got the $399 deal last week. Looks like I will go again and get the $20 refund and put it towards the $379 deal which will now total $359....Wow!! what a deal

Just got the $399 deal last week. Looks like I will go again and get the $20 refund and put it towards the $379 deal which will now total $359....Wow!! what a deal
Chief, that's still $379 ea.

I returned a $379 Solo... waiting for $279. :)

Huh? Seems pretty straight-forward to me.

Package Deals That Include This Item:
3DR - 3DR Solo Drone with Gimbal,
Rechargeable Battery and
Extra Propellers

$379.99

The solo SA11A comes with a controller, drone, battery, and props in one box. Then you get another box with the gimbal in it, another with a spare battery, and another with extra propellers. I bought this same package when it was 399.99 and can verify that it comes with a total of two batteries, a gimbal and a set of extra propellers. Look at the individual sku's included in the package and it should make sense.

Reactions: 1tom2go and Maddog
The solo SA11A comes with a controller, drone, battery, and props in one box. Then you get another box with the gimbal in it, another with a spare battery, and another with extra propellers. I bought this same package when it was 399.99 and can verify that it comes with a total of two batteries, a gimbal and a set of extra propellers. Look at the individual sku's included in the package and it should make sense.
I concur- that is exactly what I bought on 10-2 for $399.

You are correct sir...net cost for both would be $379, however, just the "feeling" of getting the 2nd one for $359 has merit.
Okay... just keeping you straight. :cool:
But remember Chief... women are Veterans, too. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44