Best android tablet

Reaction score
whats the best android tablet to use with the solo for visibility (in bright daylight) and minimum lag? Been hearing a lot about the nexus 7 or is the galaxy tab 4 better?

whats the best android tablet to use with the solo for visibility (in bright daylight) and minimum lag? Been hearing a lot about the nexus 7 or is the galaxy tab 4 better?

i have the older nexus 7 and it is not ideal... so i got an asus memopad 8 lots better, but id get the Galaxy Tab for sure

I'm holding out for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. It's supposed to be released in a week or two.

Guess I could do that. But I have heard some complaints on the tab s as compared to the note. But I need a bigger and brighter screen than my galaxy note 4 phone

everything has 'some' complaints. what have you heard?

The Samsung display's are pretty bright.

A lot of delay in the video feed. However, I think the S2 will have the newest WiFi and faster processors which should eliminate that issue

See tab S vs tab2 videos, pretty much same, but S model have more pixels so it makes tab S older version is a better choice. Processor , ram same on both. Difference in the screen.

I was talking about the Tab S2 which is not yet released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44