Beauty and the beast what a contrast

Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
This is such a beautiful place but many slaves jumped to their death from this mountain rather than be enslaved
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Beautiful footage, thanks for sharing. Any chance of flying up the mountain if you're still there?

I am a four hour flight away so will go back. This trip was a learning curve, Only had my drone a few months so still not comfortable at all. That day was very overcast with light patchy drizzle when I got those shots so took a gap in the weather. Hopefully my skill level will increase also want to go 4K and plan the shots better. I film normal fixed cam shots nearly every day and edit everyday so in that setup I get the shots I need very quickly, if it’s a hotel scene or a champagne shot with models whatever I do my own art direction so my mind-set is around this so I go in get the shots and leave because I know what I need and what looks good. The drone is another story it’s another level of perception and knowing what will work and what won't. Just need to get there with practice and experience

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl