Batteries!!!! in stock at Best Buy online!!!!!!

Reaction score
I check thru my app about every hour. I'm up to 3 batteries now. Buy. Buy. Buy.... While they have them in stock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: DodgeP
Not for me.... No shipping options. And when I try for store pickup (Washington state) , there are no stores available, not even in the adjacent states many hours away...

They also had 10 listed on eBay that were snapped up pretty quickly... ugh.

I have 5 batts already. Someone needs to create a rapid charger or a multi charger. I think a higher capacity battery would be great too.

Not for me.... No shipping options. And when I try for store pickup (Washington state) , there are no stores available, not even in the adjacent states many hours away...

You should be able to buy from any store in the country and have them shipped to anywhere in the country as well.

You should be able to buy from any store in the country and have them shipped to anywhere in the country as well.
Which would be great if any store had them in stock...

I show 12 Best Buy stores with batteries but when you select any one of the 12 to add to cart, you get the message: "We're sorry, this item is not available for ship to store".
They're website is a joke.

I show 12 Best Buy stores with batteries but when you select any one of the 12 to add to cart, you get the message: "We're sorry, this item is not available for ship to store".
They're website is a joke.
Last time I checked every store nationwide, San Juan, Puerto Rico was the only store listing stock...

Showing as available for me on BestBuy.com again. Just placed an order for delivery, and another for in-store pickup.

Every time I select a store it says NOT AVAILABLE, even though it shows an arrival date. Their site is broken.

Every time I select a store it says NOT AVAILABLE, even though it shows an arrival date. Their site is broken.
The initial store I selected showed as unavailable, but once I selected another store, I was then able to select the original store. Frustrating experience for sure...

Has never shown anything but "only available for in store pickup" with no stores coming up in at least 3 surrounding states, every time I have gone to the site, including several times today.

Maybe it knows your location...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso