B&H Discontinued?

I received the same email this morning. I called B&H, they told me that this email was sent out in error. I could disregard and my order was still in good standing. But they could not give me an estimate on when the Copter w/ gimbal would be available.

Reactions: TheeRod
It's just the craft and gimbal pkg combo per the email. Got another email from B&H few days ago for craft only "in stock".

My guess is 3dr gave them new info like we will not be able to produce enough gimbals to offer a package. Or it's some other internal sku adjustment. Nothing to get excited about.
You got it I bet....

The sku with a free battery ended yesterday - that package is no longer available. New sku doesn't include free battery.

Edit: Reading ahead, I see this has already been realized. Sorry, late to the party here...lol

I'm tired of waiting for the backpack so I ended up purchasing the GPC from B&H. First time purchasing and I get free shipping plus since I live in Maryland I should get it by tomorrow :)

I hear ya. The main reason (other than it being new & shiny) I got the Solo was so I could quit lugging the case for my Iris+. I'm going to wait

At this point I think I want the backpack and spare batteries more than I do the gimbal.

Got mine on Wednesday from B&H although without the gimble and the additional battery!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle