B&H Discontinued?

Reaction score
I got a strange email from B&H this AM. I guess I was still on the email list to be notified when the Solo was in stock.

Dear Customer
Thank you for your interest in the following item:

3DR Solo Quadcopter with 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ / HERO4
(B&H # 3DRSOLOK)

You are receiving this message because you asked to be notified when this item becomes available. We regret to inform you that this item has unfortunately been discontinued. Please check back on our website for similar or possible replacement items.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

spacer.gif

Product Availability Update
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

3DR
1138520.jpg

B&H # 3DRSOLOK
Solo Quadcopter with 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ / HERO4
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Thank you,The B&H Web Teamwww.bhphotovideo.com420 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001, USA | Call: 212-560-3277 / 800-718-5999
spacer.gif

Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. This is an automated email response and cannot be replied to.
To contact us by email, click here
spacer.gif

What's that about? B&H probably mad because BB is getting all or most of the drones that are trickling in. 3DR had a vender agreement with BB prior to release. Maybe they B&H had the same and they are not satisfied. Idk

I bet B&H had an agreement of X amount a week or month. As we all know 3DR failed to live up to the delivery dates for most of us. B&H can only take so much crap from their customers calling in to complain.

Strange, maybe it just that "Package" with the gimbal which has been discontinued.......???
The packages is still there too if you search for 3dr solo. Now if they'd only get the backpack and batteries!

I think they just changed their internal SKU numbers since you signed up for the alert.

It's just the craft and gimbal pkg combo per the email. Got another email from B&H few days ago for craft only "in stock".

My guess is 3dr gave them new info like we will not be able to produce enough gimbals to offer a package. Or it's some other internal sku adjustment. Nothing to get excited about.

The packages is still there too if you search for 3dr solo. Now if they'd only get the backpack and batteries!

I think they just changed their internal SKU numbers since you signed up for the alert.

I'm tired of waiting for the backpack so I ended up purchasing the GPC from B&H. First time purchasing and I get free shipping plus since I live in Maryland I should get it by tomorrow :)

The email never mentioned the Solo as being discontinued. Just some package.

B&H # 3DRSOLOK

FYI B&H stock Number 3DRSOLOK being discussed here included the free battery offer which expired yesterday. B&H has a new SKU for the solo / solo gimbal combo. Nothing else has changed.

Reactions: TheeRod
That makes sense, the free battery offer ended on the 15th so that offer in effect is discontinued.

Where do you see the word "Package" in the email.

It doesn't say package but if you look at the description:

"3DR solo quadcoper with 3-axis gimbal"

That's separate from "3dr solo (no gimbal)" which is how the solo by itself is described. .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421