Awesome accessory for accessory bay!

Reaction score
Finally- something for the accessory bay! :

image.jpeg
A friend of mine has a pair of 6-barrel mini guns in his bunker. You could sling one below Solo but I'm not sure how to power it. Ammo storage might be an issue too.

Any ideas?

Yo Maddog, where's the drone vid from the Trump rally? That would have been awesome, the fountain, the Donald, the protest, close call with frisbee golfers, hell I'd a paid half your ride in tent city to see that.
C'mon man?!

Yo Maddog, where's the drone vid from the Trump rally? That would have been awesome, the fountain, the Donald, the protest, close call with frisbee golfers, hell I'd a paid half your ride in tent city to see that.
C'mon man?!
Sorry, I was outta town that day..er, what day was that?

Actually, I never thought about flying over with Solo.

I can see it now- Solo gets shot down by secret ray-gun the Secret Service has been keeping secret. A secret Secret Service electronic listening post homes in on my controller. I get jumped and wrestled to the ground by a dozen Secret Service agents who had secreted themselves in the crowd. I'm taken to a secret safe-house for interrogation. After determining I haven't stolen any state secrets I am secretly taken to tent city by an Uber driver who secretly works for the Secret Service. What happens there is, of course, a secret.

I guess that about covers it.o_O

Back when Obama was president, a friend of mine was visited by the Secret Service after he flew his drone not realizing he wasn't supposed to do that when the president was in town (he didn't know about NOTAM restrictions).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc