Asesoria

Reaction score
Good morning, I just bought my 3drSolo and I have a doubt, when I'm recording video the indicators appear, how can I remove them?

Buenos dias, acabo de comprar mi 3drSolo y tengo una duda, al momento de estar grabando vídeo aparecen los indicadores, como los puedo remover?

Attachments

• Aerea.png
    Aerea.png
    642.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Good morning, I just bought my 3drSolo and I have a doubt, when I'm recording video the indicators appear, how can I remove them?

Buenos dias, acabo de comprar mi 3drSolo y tengo una duda, al momento de estar grabando vídeo aparecen los indicadores, como los puedo remover?
1) It doesn't matter that the indicators appear there because it is important that the GoPro WiFi be turned off and the GoPro application should not be used on your device while using with the Solo - it is explained in the Solo manual
2) Use the Solo app, or SidePilot/Solex 3rd party apps, to view the live feed from the GoPro
3) Record to the SD card in the GoPro instead of on your device so that you can save the highest quality video. The only reason to record on your device is so that you can capture the telemetry with your video.

Reactions: Jerry Garcia
Turn off the camera OSD through the GoPro settings menu on the camera. The camera is outputting the info, this is not a Solo feature...

1) It doesn't matter that the indicators appear there because it is important that the GoPro WiFi be turned off and the GoPro application should not be used on your device while using with the Solo - it is explained in the Solo manual
2) Use the Solo app, or SidePilot/Solex 3rd party apps, to view the live feed from the GoPro
3) Record to the SD card in the GoPro instead of on your device so that you can save the highest quality video. The only reason to record on your device is so that you can capture the telemetry with your video.

Thanks, I'll try to record them like this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986