Anyone using ASUS Memo Pad?

Reaction score
Picked this up to use for Solex. Says its one of the useable tablets according to 3dr page. WiFi keeps turning off on its own using Solex or 3DR app. Anyone else have this tablet and/or problem? Ideas how to fix? Connected to a regular WiFi it doesn't shut off.

Welcome to the forum, Thegeek. With my first Solo, I bought an Asus tablet from Costco that was on the list from 3DR as being compatible. It wasn't. I can't remember exactly why it wouldn't work, but I believe it had something to do with the tablet processing speed not being fast enough. Anyway, I returned it and bought the more expensive Galaxy Tab 4, and it worked great. Sometimes the least expensive option isn't the best choice. At least for me it wasn't. Good luck to you, and fly safe.

Welcome to the forum, Thegeek. With my first Solo, I bought an Asus tablet from Costco that was on the list from 3DR as being compatible. It wasn't. I can't remember exactly why it wouldn't work, but I believe it had something to do with the tablet processing speed not being fast enough. Anyway, I returned it and bought the more expensive Galaxy Tab 4, and it worked great. Sometimes the least expensive option isn't the best choice. At least for me it wasn't. Good luck to you, and fly safe.
thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M