Anyone else having this problem with their Solo???

Scott, they are just a little overwhelmed with new product roll-out so they are running a little behind.

In answer to your question I went the refund route myself and I am on day 11 or 12 since they received it and no refund yet. I have corresponded with them and although they have responded within 3 days they do not have any answer at this point.

So from a time standpoint I would say depending on where you are located because of shipping time etc., you might be better off just waiting on the repair.

Thanks rrmccabe for the help, I really want to ask for a refund but I agree with you I should just wait and let things play out as they will.

I had the same problem but when I did my software update, everything worked fine.

Interesting. You are saying you had the same problem as us but u updated and fixed the problem?

Interesting. You are saying you had the same problem as us but u updated and fixed the problem?
No I never fixed the problem, 3DR has had my Solo since last week, I hope will fix it, they are saying it will be weeks before I get it back.

I don't have that problem yet, but my Solo is in perpetual Magnetic Interference lock. Nothing I can do changes it. I'm waiting for tech. support to give me next steps. I've been grounded for almost two weeks already. If I send it in maybe they will fix all the issues before they send it back. Maybe.
I also have had the magnetic interference issue. I wa told to do the compass setting procedure and that worked. It's happened a few times, but has cleared the issue at least temporarily.

**UPDATE**
Just received my Solo back two weeks to the day of 3DR receiving it for RMA repair. Have not had a chance to get back in the air but will try it out over the weekend.

Sadly I received no paperwork, work order... anything showing what was repaired or what work was done to correct the problem. Something, anything would have been nice just to know what was done.

I would of passed the information along to everyone here but again I have nothing.

Scott

Reactions: Iconic Images
**UPDATE**
Just received my Solo back two weeks to the day of 3DR receiving it for RMA repair. Have not had a chance to get back in the air but will try it out over the weekend.

Sadly I received no paperwork, work order... anything showing what was repaired or what work was done to correct the problem. Something, anything would have been nice just to know what was done.

I would of passed the information along to everyone here but again I have nothing.

Scott
If there is no paperwork .. Do u know for sure if that is your original solo that you sent them .. Or could it be a hole new Solo..?
I know some people are putting some sort of Mark on there Solo before shipping it out to 3DR to see if they get the same solo back..!

If there is no paperwork .. Do u know for sure if that is your original solo that you sent them .. Or could it be a hole new Solo..?
I know some people are putting some sort of Mark on there Solo before shipping it out to 3DR to see if they get the same solo back..!

That's a great question, I honestly didn't even think about it. I'm 99% sure it's the same one but I can double check tonight when I get home. I did think it was funny that they used the same box I sent it to them in. I had the original "Solo box" and brown box that I received my Solo in originally. I sent 3DR back Solo the way I received it and it came back the same exact way.

Maybe it's just me but I was amused by it.

That's a great question, I honestly didn't even think about it. I'm 99% sure it's the same one but I can double check tonight when I get home. I did think it was funny that they used the same box I sent it to them in. I had the original "Solo box" and brown box that I received my Solo in originally. I sent 3DR back Solo the way I received it and it came back the same exact way.

Maybe it's just me but I was amused by it.

When you got it back... Did you have to Pair the Solo with your controller and load all the software back in again...?
No, not at all. As a matter of fact both Solo and controller have been updated to the newest update and no pairing needed, so is must be the same Solo. I truly believe that the issue was a board in the controller because of the fact it wasn't shutting down correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus