Any Good Alternative Backpacks for Solo?

Reaction score
Looking for first-hand testimonial on a good reasonably priced backpack alternative to 3DR’s... I know there are a few out there when you search, but looking for what is actually working well for any of you. Or if anyone knows of stash of original backpacks at fair prices...just need one.

Thanks.

Looking for first-hand testimonial on a good reasonably priced backpack alternative to 3DR’s... I know there are a few out there when you search, but looking for what is actually working well for any of you. Or if anyone knows of stash of original backpacks at fair prices...just need one.

Thanks.
i have good 3dr backpack if u like to buy.. [email protected]

Last edited:

Thanks.
Check ebay i found one. for 17 dollars that works perfect

Thanks.
I found a generic on on ebay for $17.95 works great and fits solo with leg extenders

Looking forirst-hand testimonial on a good reasonably priced backpack alternative to 3DR’s... I know there are a few out there when you search, but looking for what is actually working well for any of you. Or if anyone knows of stash of original backpacks at fair prices...just need one.

Thanks.
Type in quadcoper protective carring case backpack on ebay .

YI went as but it looks cheap and might not protect drone good as 3DR solo backpack!.. tooooo soft
I thought it would be flimsy to so for the price i went ahead but I was suprised at the quality made from nylon water resistant material. .liked it so much I bought another I really didn't like the 3dr case to bulky and heavy so I sold it and use these now

I have the Lowepro DroneGuard CS 400 Backpack. Tons of room and I think it works great.

Attachments

• 0421181804.jpg
    0421181804.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 0421181804c.jpg
    0421181804c.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 0421181804b.jpg
    0421181804b.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10

Members online

No members online now.